Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Liam and His Dirt Bike!


Shortly before Liam's first birthday, Brian sold my dirt bike because I rarely used it and he bought a small quad bike and this little dirt bike to replace it. At the time he was teaching the kids at The Pines how to ride a dirt bike-so it was the perfect teaching size. It was also the perfect size for Liam's first dirt bike, for when he is a little bigger. Since Liam was about 10 months old he had been riding with Brian and he has always LOVED it. His love for dirt bikes and fun naturally comes from his father!




3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

No, he is not almost big enough...I would like to come see him without crutches and casts!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love it. It must be a powerful little bike to hold Brian too. It reminds me of when Brian had a pedal bike even smaller than that he use to ride around. Wow!